Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanks Giving

Just a few things that I am thankful for this season:



  • Family 
  • A husband who is willing to do anything for me.
  • A car that runs, even though she is old and rusty. 
  • Computers and cell phones - I love having information at my fingertips
  • Libraries - so many books, so little time!
  • My ancestors - I really want to know more about them.  I imagine they had many struggles too!
  • The internet - allowing me to keep in touch with all of you!
  • Pictures - reminders of moments in our lives that bring back memories and a feeling of comfort.
  • 2 amazing kids who keep in touch and buoy me up.


I hope that you have felt loved and comforted this season.  I hope that you will take the time to reach out to someone else - for that will bring you love and comfort!

No comments:

Post a Comment