Thursday, December 18, 2014

Old Poetry

No news is good news on the head shots!  If there were tumors in my brain they would have immediately contacted us.  I've got my hearing aid and love it.  I can hear again!

Meanwhile, I am going through my old school stuff.  I found some poems and stories that I wrote when I was 10 or so. That was the beginning of my poet career which survived through High School.  Unfortunately in college I studied all the masters and realized I was not so good.  ; {

These are my earliest!  (10 yo )



AUTUMN LEAVES

Autumn leaves are falling, falling,

Red green and brown.

Pittering, Pattering, chittering, chattering on the soft ground.

You rake them up in a big, big pile

Bout two fee high

Then play in them for a long, long while

And listen to them sigh

I love Autumn leaves.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment