Sunday, November 23, 2014

Almost done with tests.

So what is left?  I had an MRI Friday night so they could rule out tumors and such.  Once that comes through I will be done with medical tests, I hope. Then the  mental test, which I call pure torture, comes back to haunt me again.   Lots of pictures, math problems, comparisons  and questions to see how your memory and brain are functioning.  I have to take it again because the first test was done by a government official, and they do not share their records with anyone! Period!

Once I get that over (the first was about 3 hours and I was exhausted)  I think I will be free!

If there are no tumors, I will be diagnosed with early onset alzheimer's.  Wouldn't it be cool if there was a miracle that made everything go away!  At least we are getting down to the answer.

Thanks for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment