March 31, 2014
This page wasn't published because our internet wasn't working in Spokane but I wanted to stick it in, even though it is out of order. is there a way to reorder posts?
It has been a busy time for us. We were packing and cleaning and preparing for our big move from Spokane to South Carolina. We drove across the country, stopping for a respite in Kansas City to visit our daughter. We are settled in with our son's family. This way I can be cared for as I slow down and need more constant care.
This is a big change. The weather here is nice, more like what I was used to in KC growing up. The people are charming, warm and open. Now it is for me to deal with things as best I can. I am doing well... the memory is bad and I can't keep track of the days, sometimes I forget the month. My husband worries over me. That is both comforting and annoying. He sees that I am getting worse but I feel the same for the most part. This is where the trust issue is so important. I am struggling with this. I don't like having restrictions on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment