The Gift of Slowing Down

I was recently diagnosed with dementia/early Alzheimer's. The one positive thing that has come of this diagnosis is that my life is slowing down. I won't be running here and there. I am planning to keep life very simple. I want to enjoy all that I can, including the arrival of my first grandchild - a beautiful girl. Till then, I will write about my experiences and take the time to read, think, drink hot chocolate and crochet. I have a great gift....permission to slow down.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

One more thing...

Just can't hold back, gotta say it!!!

Go Chiefs!

Posted by Unknown at 2:54 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (17)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2013 (9)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • Leaves on Trees
      • My Wishes
      • Providence
      • One more thing...
      • It is normal, I am sure, to reminisce when you get...
      • Dementia is an Ugly word
      • I get to slow down

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.